Ginny Nadler is the author of Spiritual Anatomy: Realigning Body & Soul, and creator of Structural ReAlignment Integration® (SRI) which draws on her years as a wellness educator and body alignment specialist to support individuals with stressed structures to be pain-free and rediscover freedom in movement. Her work helps awaken individuals to the deep, intergenerational trauma that exists in their cell structures and she collaborates with practitioners of other modalities seeking a deeper framework for their own approach to movement, trauma, and pain management.
In this podcast:
- Why structural realignment is important to us and what it means
- Her passion for bones and muscles since she was a child
- bks Iyengar yoga study
- Create a healthy pattern and unwind musculature that has become distorted over bones
- What alignment means for our bodies
- Making space in the pelvic floor impacts all areas of our lives, spiritually, psychologically
- Perception is everything – how we formed our ideas and beliefs and how we formed our musculature around our bones
- She looks at how we become the people we become by embodying spirit living in a body
- How have our belief systems locked up our bodies
- How do our beliefs wear on our physicality
- There are possibilities and potential to open up to more of who we really are
- Her book introduces seeing your own imbalance and why do we have the issues and pain
- We have the possibility of learning our personal anatomy
- You can delve in and learn why you have the pain in your body
- She wants people to have their bodies
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Classical, jazz,
- Bonnie Rait, Rock Steady
- Best Resource-
- Nature, she needs to be outside with the mountains and the trees. Being in the mountains is really important to her.
- Surprising Fact About Ginny-
- She was terrified of speaking as a child.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Ginny-
- Her passion for healing and really understanding that our personal trauma and our collective trauma are vital for us to awaken and feel. She’s truly passionate about in the unraveling of the physical structure and whats lying dormant in the structure and getting to that space that we are the same. Realigning
- Those of us here right now have an amazing opportunity and tools that we’ve never had before
- The body is where she starts, the awakening and getting the energy to open so she can truly be seen and felt
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!