Gesine Thomson is an internationally respected visionary architect and community planner who’s iconic projects seek to set new boundaries and promote new ideas for what is possible to improve the lives of people every day.
She believes in this century architecture has a higher calling – finding a way to balance the demands of population growth, reclaiming and nurturing battered nature, as well as efficiently addressing the economic realities of each project.
She lectures extensively around the World to business and political leaders and students on the Creative Process, Sustainability Planning, Architecture and Community Design. An architect specializing in sustainable architecture and a 5th generation architect and first female architect in her family.
I love this conversation for Gesine’s depth and insight on living life, designing with mother nature as her greatest teacher and her light hearted way of being. She has so much wisdom and insight and such a lust for life, it’s palpable. I can’t wait for you to tune in!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book- It changes because she’s always in discovery and reads a lot in her research studying various regions. Right now she’s inspired by Louie Lamor, The Californias over 140 books
- Favorite Song- The latest Summer Anthem, she loves to dance and can always dance to the anthem! (loves to dance in her kitchen)
- Best Resource- Friends & Family
- Surprising Fact About Gesine- She loves car racing. Crazy for car racing, races with a team. Loves the Bull Run. The machine and person in harmony of movement and you can’t think of anything else when doing it, must focus.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Gesine- She’d like to be known for her lust of life and her love of adventure.
- Website: www.gtbydesign.com
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!