Energy Muse co-founders, Heather Askinosie and Timmi Jandro are not only business partners, but have known each other since the age of six. In 2000, the two founded Energy Muse with the mission to educate and reconnect the world to the ancient wisdom and healing properties of crystals. It has since become an industry leader in wearable energies, providing tools of empowerment, inspiration, and hope in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals.
Together, Heather and Timmi’s unique combination of business and energy healing backgrounds creates the perfect balance for providing expertise to their clientele.
Their debut book, Crystal Muse, Everyday Rituals to Tune into the Real You (explores how you can help transform life’s challenges into opportunities for growth equipped with the right crystals and mindset. Throughout Crystal Muse, Heather and Timmi share their personal stories on the path toward alternative practice, and explain how these remedies can work for the reader’s life.
Heather and Timmi currently reside with their families in Southern California; where the Energy Muse Showroom is located and where their renowned crystal energy readings take place. Outside of their holistic research and work with Energy Muse, both enjoy traveling the world and volunteering for numerous charities.
In this show:
- Heather & Timmi share how Energy Muse started
- Energy of the pieces they had created
- The power of crystals
- What crystal healing is and isn’t
- Why they wrote Crystal Muse Book – every chapter gives authentic story about each of them and then give a crystal ritual you can do.
- Main goal of book is to demystify the woo woo of crystal healing. The earth is a tool to heal and help you stop, get grounded and tune into yourself so you can re-direct, shift and transform your life. It’s a recipe book, really simple recipes to work with crystals.
- Give your crystals jobs, program it for what you need.
- Timmi- drawn to blue lace agate, her fave right now. good for speaking your truth and communicating
- Heather – 2 favorites – selenite, believed to be highest vibrational stone, liquid light, clears energy in energy field. great for kids. The second one is shungite, really great neutralizer, purifies water and really good detox properties. Together they are very powerful and balancing.
Daily practice –
- Timmi- depends on the day. Wears Jon of God Citrine, Rosary daily. Wears a selenite necklace.
- Heather- works in a 40 day cycle, wears or works with them for 40 days in a row gives you time to work with them, evolve and go deeper with self.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Timmi – Everyday Wisdom: A Spiritual Book of Days, Paul Ferrini
- Heather – reads 10-12 books at a time. She’s into the healing of neurofeedback. We can go at a cellular level and reprogram ourselves. The exciting thing is combining neurofeedback with crystals.
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Timmi – Daily prayer, meditative time to connect with source, get grounded and focused and get ready for the day. Pray the Mother Mary Rosary. Ending the day with a sunset, representing gratitude.
- Heather – Mother Nature, get outside for at least 1/2 hour a day to connect and listen to the sounds of nature. 30 minutes is a big healer.
- Surprising Fact About…
- Timmi – she’s been working with crystals with Heather for 17 years and it’s only been since about 3 years ago that she’s had a deeper connection. She loves them but the connection part came when she tapped into the healing.
- Heather – She cleans her closet to get her head clear. Organizing her closet and different cabinets, helps her get clear.
- Most Important Thing to Know About…
- Timmi – She’s a work in progress. Everyday is something to learn. The good and the bad she’s thankful for the reflection.They’ve always found something to push themselves through to learn more about themselves. The Islands of Hawaii connect with the chakras of our body. Their adventures are constant growth, continue to strive, learn and get better and better.
- Heather – What you see is what you get. She’s a trailblazer so she beats to her own drum. She loves it and would do it even if it wasn’t work. Being ahead of your time isn’t always easy but she wouldn’t change it!
- Energy Muse Showroom
2301 W. 205th Street #104
Torrance, CA. 90501
Hours: M-F 9AM to 5PM
- Energy Muse Showroom
- www.energymuse.com – shop all the crystals here, blog has loads of educational information
Thhttps://www.youtube.com/user/EnergyMuseank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!