When Elizabeth was sixty-eight, she discovered singing in live cabarets to be her passion. She loves jazz, blues, and comedy, and adores French music. Now eighty-one, Elizabeth’s strong desire to share what she’s learned about, and greatly benefited from, relative to her own feeling of youth and good health, impelled her to write her first book. She believes the stress in our lives is the biggest issue toward influencing the quality of our health. Everything she writes about, she lives every day, reducing stress and looking and acting well below her actual age.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Meditation, Yoga & Prayer – Keeps you balanced and keeps you in the right state of mind!
- Surprising Fact About Elizabeth-
- She really loves humor of the absurd and ridiculous
- Most Important Thing to Know About Elizabeth-
- She wants you to know she’s real and she’s only doing this to promote knowledge. She’s since in what she does and her goal is to share what she knows to help people live with vitality!
- Book: Timeless Energy & Magnetic Vitality
- Website: www.elizabethupdegraff.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elizabeth-L-Up-de-Graff
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!