Sam Alibrando, PhD, is an organizational consultant, psychotherapist, author, teacher, workshop facilitator, collaborative mediator, and executive coach. He has worked on the three-dimensional model for nearly 35 years and has taught it to thousands of people. Dr. Alibrando is president of APC, Inc., a psychological consulting firm. He is currently an assistant professor at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology, where he teaches executive coaching. He is also the author of Follow the Yellow Brick Road: How to Change for the Better When Life Gives You Its Worst and his latest book The 3 Dimensions of Emotions!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- He’s a cable news junkie- he’s not sure how it helps him but he’s interested in what’s going on right now.
- Or Meditation- although he says he’s bad at it
- Surprising Fact About Dr. Alibrando-
- He was arrested once for grand theft auto! it’s not what you think.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Dr.Alibrando-
- What are we designed to be, he’s a teacher, he loves conveying ideas that are helpful
- AND he’s crazy about his kids
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!