Dr. Naeem is a physician specializing in pulmonary and critical care medicine whose intellectual journey has taken him far beyond the confines of conventional medicine. Over the course of his career he has treated tens of thousands of patients and has realized that the majority of patients with chronic disease do not heal, a percentage of whom have no desire to heal. This realization compelled him to dive deeper into the psychology of healing, human consciousness, metaphysics, and healing traditions from the past through his own personal research and study to uncover how he can facilitate healing in his patients and clients.
In this Podcast:
- Healing from the inside out and why he wrote this book
- What healing means
- Cultivating and integrating all the different levels of who we are
- Recognizing we are multidimensional beings
- The distinctions between curing and healing
- The problems that arise when we identify with our life stories
- Breaking free from limiting beliefs
- Recognizing our thoughts and emotions and going beyond them
- Our thoughts are how our mind navigates this world and our emotions are how our soul experiences life in this physical plain
- Focused attention and awareness of self
- Get a more holistic perspective on health, catalyze the process of awakening to our true nature
- When we awaken to our true nature and see it in others we will start to solve the myriad of problems that we are facing as a species
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Depeche Mode is one of his favorite bands because their music spans all the human emotions
- song, Enjoy the Silence
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Dr. Naeem-
- He’s been on his own healing journey and he’s suffered from negative thinking most of his life
- Most Important Thing to Know About Dr. Naeem-
- Even though he’s written this book he doesn’t have all the answers, Life is a process of learning. Life is remembering and uncovering our true nature. The book is a part of his own journey of understanding himself and sharing with others and his life is still an exploration and this is just the beginning. There is so much awakening for all of us to do. He acknowledges the most important thing is to explore our own inner nature the world around us and uplift this world and make it the nirvana it’s meant to be.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!