Founder of the Clean Program, Dr. Junger was born in Uruguay. He graduated from medical school there in 1990 and moved to New York City for his postgraduate training. He completed three years of training in Internal Medicine at NYU Downtown Hospital and three more years of fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases at Lenox Hill Hospital.
The drastic change in lifestyle and diet resulting from his move to New York City soon showed up as irritable bowel syndrome and depression. Becoming a patient of the system he was practicing was such a shock, that it started his journey in search of an alternative solution to his health problems.
Dr. Junger and I talk about his NY Times best selling book, Clean: The Revolutionary Program To Restore the Body’s Natural Ability to Heal Itself, where Dr. Junger describes how he became aware of the toxicity of our planet. He also explains how detoxification and cleansing have been around for thousands of years, but the knowledge has been lost, and right now it’s more important than ever to reclaim this information. Most importantly, Clean is a manual for readers to learn how to turn on and work with their own detoxification systems to restore and maintain optimal health.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book- In Search of the Miraculous, P. D. Ouspensky
- Favorite Song- God Put a Smile on Your Face, Coldplay
- Best Resource- www.CancerDecisions.com – The Moss Report & www.EverydayExposures.com/
- Surprising Fact About Dr. Junger – He spends a lot of time with his kids
- Most Important Thing to Know About Dr. Junger – He Does things that are safe and that work!
- Book: Clean, Clean Gut, Clean Eats
- Website: www.CleanProgram.com
- Facebook: Dr. Junger, Clean Program
- twitter: @DrJunger
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!