Devin Galaudet, as Editor-in-Chief of In The Know Traveler has visited 85 countries around the world. He is in the process of marrying his wife 100 times in 100 countries — 20 times in 15 countries so far. He has appeared on FOX, NBC, Reinvention Radio, among others. His writing can be seen the Huffington Post, TravelAge West, Two Hawks Quarterly, the Citron Review, Turkish Airlines: Skylife Magazine and others.
Devin’s memoir, 10,000 Miles with my Dead Father’s Ashes, will be available and make you cringe in bookstores everywhere September 2018, which answer the question, what do you do when you lose your father’s ashes.
In this Podcast:
- Why he wrote the book, 10,000 miles with my Dead Father’s Ashes
- If you want to do something great you’re going to half to walk through the challenges
- Why he started a writer’s group
- Reference’s the Liar’s Club by Mary Carr
- How he was inspired by a friend who was very ambitious
- How he started his travel writing career
- Taking credit for who you are
- Travel is an important thing in his life
- Why travel is the most important thing you can do
- How writing about his travels can inspire you that it will be ok to travel too
- Travel tip: don’t listen to your friends who have never been there
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Devin-
- He’s in a cult, a fraternal order- nerds having conversations about obscure information from the 1400s, lots of seeking and personal exploration.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Devin-
- He believes in YOU – he knows you can even if you think you can’t. He thinks humanity is powerful beyond measure, he thinks you can!!
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!