When Debra Silverman was just 20 years old, she met an astrologer who blew her mind and changed her world forever. She had officially been introduced to the world of Astrology. It was then that she realized the stars in her own world had aligned just right, and she had found her life’s purpose.
Debra went on to deeply study the mind and body, earning a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology & Dance from York University and a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University.
Over the past 40 years of professional experience and private practice, she has specialized in helping thousands of individuals achieve emotional health and wisdom based on their unique personality and the four elements: water, air earth, and fire. Her work with families, individuals, and couples has her standing out in a sea of therapists and coaches.
- How we can prepare for 2018
- How can we use astrology to help us
- why did you come here?
- why are we all here at this time?
- what is my job right now in this time
- The Missing Element, her new book
- When you discover your missing element it helps you become more in balance
- Get to know your blueprint and get comfortable in your skin and make your contribution
- Astrology is the blueprint of the patterns and how they relate to life
- Astrology brings comfort and trust, because life has your back
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- TheStarCommunity.com to learn astrology or study throughout the year with Debra, her membership community
- Surprising Fact About Debra-
- She is an introvert
- Most Important Thing to Know About Debra-
- She’s older then she looks and she’s been here for a long time with a sincere commitment to make this planet gentle and kind and there’s nothing she’d rather do then be continually on this planet with the name of service and maybe she can be a waitress on this planet serving food instead of stars.
- 2018 Tip
- get inside your own skin- accept your own fate, fall in love with your fate and stop arguing with life, drop in and acknowledge your fate- drop in and stop wiggling.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!