Debbie Lynn Grace, Global Transformational Leader, Author, Intuitive and International Speaker
She grew up feeling different, misunderstood and then labelled “too sensitive”, not knowing how to cope with the daily adverse effects of being empathic or understanding what it means to be wired as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP). Through her own personal journey of transformation, she discovered the right tools that protected her heightened sensitivities, allowed her to flourish in every aspect of her life and helped her embrace her HSP wiring as a gift. Since then, Debbie has helped hundreds of thousands of HSPs worldwide, who have struggled emotionally or physically because of their heightened sensitivities, take back control of their life. Through a powerful 4 step transformational formula, she shows an HSP how to create a life that is in harmony with their natural wiring so they experience greater confidence, physical vitality, emotional safety, resiliency and prosperity. Debbie Lynn Grace is an author, international speaker and has been published in over 200 magazine, newspapers and websites worldwide. She is a frequent media guest and looks forward to sharing with your audience the practical tools that work immediately to help any HSP thrive physically and emotionally on a daily basis.
In this podcast:
- What it means to be highly sensitive and with heightened sensitivities –
- How to know if you’re highly sensitive (1 out of 5 people are highly sensitive)
- Tools to help you as a highly sensitive person
- How self-care plays a role in your well being to keep you centered
- Recognizing the overwhelm and where it’s coming from
- The biggest challenges about being sensitive to others
- The difference between empathic and intuitive
- Having the right tools to take care of yourself to clear yourself each day
- Learning how to separate yourself from other people’s energy
- What happens in our lives when we learn how to manage the sensitive energy
- Pressure and release and the domino effect
- Noticing the trigger that takes you way off your center
- Grounding breath and cleansing showers to clear your energy
- Intentional mantra to start the day “My day unfolds easily and effortlessly”
- Blessing your day and your projects to help release the pressure before it starts
- The gift of being highly sensitive
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Spa Music to soothe her soul. She listens to a new age station on Pandora
- Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars
- Best Resource-
- Virtual Assistant
- Surprising Fact About Debbie Lynn Grace-
- She has a black belt in karate… tune in to hear the life-changing lesson she learned in one class – sometimes it only takes one small shift to make a massive impact in your life.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Debbie Lynn Grace-
- When you’re born intuitively you don’t realize your sensitivities are so big, you don’t want to be different. HSP struggle with being themselves, sharing how powerful the gifts you have are and realize the bigger gift is how we are all connected in a major way and when we realize it you can have the life you really want to live.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!