Dayle Haddon is an iconic model, best-selling author, activist and founder of WomenOne. WomenOne is a non-profit organization that focuses on providing women and girls around the world with access to a quality education. Dayle was recently the recipient of the Philanthropy Award by the UN Women for Peace Association for her work with WomenOne and was nominated as one of the Top 50 Philanthropists by Town & Country Magazine in July.
The Center of Worth is for out-of-school girls to get back into school and teach them life skills training, including women in leadership courses and sexual reproductive health programs. she is also partnering with NYC artisans to create a livelihood project, teaching girls the creative and functional skills to prepare them for the workforce.
Dayle hopes to continue to inspire and motivate women over 40 to take an active role in evolving their inner selves and rejuvenating their outer beauty. Dayle is, a proud Grandmother is constantly evolving and challenging society’s notion of what aging means.
In this Podcast:
- What inspired her to found WomenOne
- 65 million girls out of school globally and 4 million more girls than boys are not in primary school
- When a girl is educated she will educate and affect her community in a global way. When you educate a girl it’s like educating 7 people, this is the impact of a girl educated.
- You can help WomenOne by learning about the organization, subscribe to the newsletter and share on social media if you’re interested in supporting the organization. Donations are always welcome as well!
- Feeling Valued, no matter what your age is a topic on the minds of women
- She seeks to create value that isn’t there to work towards creating something.
- Every age has secrets to tell us, to be open to the secrets and listen.
- What is pertinent about this age for me, is a question we could ask for discovery
- Definition of beauty is being generous – donating time, energy, your wisdom
- Stay interested in something to create value in your life and others
- The importance of listening to the younger generation
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Friends, Zumba dancing and chocolate
- Surprising Fact About Dayle-
- She’s been helping friends cleaning up their wardrobes and organizing their closets. She helps her friends change their looks.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Dayle-
- She believes in the magic of life and that each one of us is holding a piece of the puzzle and we just need to reach out and give that part of ourselves that we can. 1 + 1 = 3, that connecting with somebody another entity is created because of the connection.
- She always wants you to know you’re valuable
- This is a life and an opportunity and she wants to do her part, whatever her part is to make her difference in the world and that she believes there is magic in life and she tries to find that magic.
- Support WomeOne by sharing and getting involved
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!