David Allen is widely recognized as the world’s leading expert on personal and organizational productivity. He has more than
thirty years of pioneering research and experience as a management consultant and executive coach to some of America’s most prestigious organizations, such as New York Life, the World Bank, and the U.S. Navy. He’s the author of the best-selling book, The Art of Getting Things Done.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Spiritual Monthly Discourses from an organization he belongs to.
- Sufi writings like, Rumi
- Favorite Song-
- Many, many songs the 4,000 he’s got in iTunes but he loves
- If he had to choose one, he really loves Bach: The Suites for Solo Cello
Johann Sebastian Bach
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About David-
- He most loves to do ikebana and flower arranging. It’s a way for him to disappear and it absolutely turns him on.
- Most Important Thing to Know About David-
- He’s discovered over time that life is easier the more he trusts what is true for him. Pay attention and follow those inclinations, experience, engage and take those kinds of risks is what really serves him.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!