Colleen Mauro was the founder and editor-in-chief of Intuition magazine. Her thirty years of experience in magazine publishing includes work as a publisher, editor, advertising director, and circulation and marketing consultant. A lifelong interest in the untapped powers of the mind led to the launch of Intuition magazine in 1988. Intuition explored the higher potential of the mind and the many and varied ways of intuitive knowing. It provided how-to information, cutting edge research and interview with leaders in the field.
In her new book, she takes readers beyond the intuition basics and introduces them to the next step—a more advanced form of intuitive perception called spiritual telepathy.
Spiritual Telepathy introduces readers to the ancient mind-training techniques that will allow them to access the wisdom and guidance of their own souls. These techniques, once taught in the ancient mystery schools of Egypt, Greece, Babylon and India, come from a body of knowledge called the Ageless Wisdom.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Esoteric Christian Text
- Rumi Poetry
- Favorite Song-
- Joni Mitchell – any song, she is her favorite sing a long
- Best Resource-
- Yoga practice, grounds her in the here and now and in the body
- Surprising Fact About Colleen-
- She’s dying to write a novel, having fun writing fiction, a purely creative experience
- Most Important Thing to Know About Colleen-
- She was deeply inspired by this material and she feels others will be inspired as well. She encourages everyone to read and practice the material.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!