Cindy Ertman is CEO and Founder of The Defining Difference, a company devoted to helping people master the power of intentional choice to create a defining difference in their own lives. Her coaching program helps her clients get more out of life by making powerful, intentional choices to propel their income and achieve their peak performance, nurture their health and wellness, build connected relationships and reduce stress by removing the blocks that limit their potential.
Cindy is a catalyst for transformation who teaches men and women alike how to bridge their GAP (Goals Aligned with Purpose) so that they can positively impact the course of their future.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Success magazine,Harvard Business Review and Napoleon Hill, Author, for directed inspiration.
- Surprising Fact About Cindy-
- She had the great pleasure of housing Swami Parthasarathy, popularly known as Swamiji and seven of his associates from India this past fall and opened her home for a private dinner for 50 transformational leaders to experience his insights first hand. Swamiji was named one of the twenty eminent gurus of the world by the Dalai Lama.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Cindy-
- She is a living example of someone who created a vision for her life and manifested it through making intentional choices. She believes our best life is achieved when we truly step into our power and live boldly. When you choose to not live in mediocrity, it shakes up everyone else’s life. So many choose to take the comfort path and live small. What she passionate about is teaching people “How to show up for your best life” game. It’s time to live…
- Website: www.thedefiningdifference.com
- Wake Up TV: http://crowdedreality.com/projects/wake-up/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Cindy-Ertman/
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!