Celeste Yacoboni is passionate about helping people discover a deeper experience of the sacred in their daily lives. Celeste is a
Minister of Walking Prayer, ordained by the Center for Sacred Studies in Sonora, California. Her work focuses on guiding and supporting people through transitions by creating a space of awareness, presence and inspiration, which integrates body, mind, spirit and emotions.
She maintains a thriving private practice in Santa Fe, NM in which she facilitates healing and wholeness through Massage Therapy, Chi Nei Tsang, Qigong, Women’s Breast Health, Plant Essences, the Hawaiian practice of Ho’oponopono, Spiritual Direction and the inquiry “How Do You Pray?”
Celeste leads “How Do You Pray?” workshops in which people share and experience different ways of prayer and connecting to Source. On her Ho’oponopono CD, Celeste sings a Hawaiian healing practice, which creates a space of love, compassion, forgiveness and gratitude.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Water, it’s preventative medicine, purifying and so much more!
- Surprising Fact About Celeste-
- She has a passion for brining people together but she loves being alone and silent. She could be silent all day
- Most Important Thing to Know About Celeste-
- She wants you to know she’s available and accessible to you. You can email her, connect with her she’d love to be available and accessible for you. celeste(at) howdoyoupray.com
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!