Belinda Womack a spiritual counselor, teacher and author of Lessons from the 12 Archangels: Divine Intervention in Daily Life, She is also a regular contributor to OMTIMES Magazine. A scientist by training, with dual master’s degrees in microbiology and environmental science Belinda was called into service by the 12 Archangels while working in a medical university lab as she was doing a stem cell experiment. For nearly 25 years since that meeting, Belinda has had an active spiritual counseling practice, working with the 12 Archangels, to support individuals, couples and families with seemingly impossible problems to solve.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- The 12 Archangels
- Surprising Fact About Belinda-
- Little Belinda wears a different hat every time. She always knows she’s going on a great adventure and always wearing a hat.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Belinda-
- She thrives on helping people solve their life long problems. You don’t have to live in pain.
- Lessons from the Twelve Archangels: Divine Intervention in Daily Life , Belinda J. Womack
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!