Barbara is the premiere artist and builder of children’s play structures in the United States, hand-designs and crafts her incredibly elaborate play structures for children. Butler has combined childhood fantasies with architectural know-how to create a world of enchantment right in your own backyard. Butler’s client list includes Robert Redford, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates, Bobby McFerrin, and Walt Disney Productions.
For the last 28 years she has concentrated on swings, ziplines, castle, treeforts, secret escapes. She has built over 640 unique play structures and treehouses for kids (& their adults) and still LOVES it! Being a builder of dreams never gets old!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to keep your creativity inspired
- The secret to Barbara believing in herself
- If you love something keep going and keep trying
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- The Ocean, she goes there to think and clear her head
- Surprising Fact About Barbara-
- She doesn’t have kids herself, so busy creating and building a business but never had kids. She’s the big kid!
- Most Important Thing to Know About Barbara-
- Play is the more important thing for all of us. We all need play to process.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!