Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Cassie Piasecki is all about fitness, fashion and beauty! Paris, Pilates, bikinis & Indoor Cycling. She’s an indoor cycling and pilates instructor as well as a nutrition counselor.
She’s also a serial lifestyle entrepreneur, running women’s groups and starting various businesses since the age of 18. Even started a fitness apparel store many years ago, fitness is in apparently in her blood! If you missed our first Inspired Conversation, she’s episode #12 and we talk all about her passion for entrepreneurship, it’s a good one!
This conversation we dive into a few tips for healthy eating and staying on track when changing your lifestyle to more active and health conscious!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Master Your Metabolism, Jillian Michaels
- Favorite Song-
- Hearts like Ours, The Naked and Famous
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Cassie-
- You might be surprised to know she’s shy! Even though she lives out loud on social media and in the world at heart she’s shy! She also still gets nervous to teach even after years of teaching various classes!
- Most Important Thing to Know About Cassie-
- She wants you to know that she’s not perfect and she’s willing to admit her mistakes. Mistakes she’s made in her eating habits and hoping in admitting where she went wrong it will bring people to an awareness she wish she had earlier on in life!
- Website: www.itsmecassie.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/cassiepiasecki
- twitter: @SmartyCassie
- Instagram: @SmartyCassie
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!