Dov Baron has been speaking internationally for over 30 years, he’s the man with a finger on the pulse of the evolving world of NextGen leadership. Twice cited as one of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers to hire, also cited in the Meeting and Event Professionals Guide to The Top 100 Motivational Speakers and Named as one of the Top 30 Global Leadership Guru’s.
Dov Baron is a master storyteller, who has had the honour of presenting for US Air Force, The Servant Leadership Institute, The World Business Conference in Tehran as well as speaking for the State Department, and The United Nations on Leadership. He is considered by many as the leading authority on Authentic Leadership, and the founder of Full Monty Leadership and The Authentic Speaker Academy for Leadership. Outside of his speaking and training Dov privately works with multi-disciplinary leaders and executive teams to build the bonds that create organizational cultures that become Fiercely Loyal.
In This Podcast:
- thought he was on purpose in the ’90s but things changed when he was incapacitated from a climbing accident, emotionally, physically and spiritually destroyed from it
- when he realized he was on a false path
- what helped him open up his spirit more deeply
- a pivotal moment that has left you changing in any direction, it didnt’ change him it embedded him
- there is no back, that’s not the evolution of life
- the moment he had 3 choices, try to come back, to stay where he was, as a victim, super seductive, or find his purpose
- when he realized he was playing to the crowd and not playing to his soul
- the pivotol moment is the event, the choice point is when everything can go back to normal and you decide not to and do something different
- your purpose will not be found in your pleasure or passion it’s in your pain 12 minutes
- if your purpose doesn’t scare the crap out of you it’s probably not your purpose – it should scare you because it’s bigger than you- way bigger!
- you won’t know you’re on purpose until you look back
- your purpose isn’t about you or even the people you directly impact, it’s the generations you’ll impact and will never know your name
- serving something far bigger than you
- you will know you have stepped into your purpose when your past arrives (tune in to understand what Dov means by this)
- purpose is hard because you have to give up and fly and youre going to feel like you’re going to crash
- comfort is your greatest enemy
- success is built on success and recognizing self
- Who will suffer if you continute to play small? your dreams are your heart and soul crying out for expression and if you don’t fulfill them, who will suffer if you continue to play small
- when you are living your purpose you go from success to significance, from significance to fulfillment to creating a legacy and this is where you find joy
- In life we are defined or refined by the events of our life, most people are defined by them. allow yourself to be refined by life
- Dov believes you would not be listening to this message unless you were ready
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Dov-
- He believes he is naturally shy, not easy for him to be in a social environment also, he’s been doing his work for 35 years and this is his second career and his first career was in hairdressing
- Most Important Thing to Know About Dov-
- He’s never ment anybody who wasn’t him, everyone is a reflection of him
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!