Allana Pratt is an Intimacy expert who inspires open-hearted living, with delicious sass. Featured on CBS, TLC & FOX, this cum laude graduate of Columbia University is the Author of 3 books. She’s a coach to celebrities is and the Host of the sexy empowering show “Intimate Conversations LIVE”.
After working with thousands of men and women who struggle to open their hearts again in the aftermath of a harsh breakup, Allana helps them learn how to date again and find lasting love. She inspires women to embrace their sacred erotic nature to attract all the love and attention they can handle. She heals men’s emasculated hearts, cures their ‘nice guy’, and awakens their ‘noble badass’ so they can create hot, healthy intimate relationships.
Allana’s passionate devotion to helping men and women reclaim their joy, freedom and personal power is rooted in her own experience. Allana grew up insecure, ashamed of her body and afraid of men. She endured a brutal custody battle that threatened to compromise her joy, softness and feminine power. Yet Allana sat in the fire embracing the experience as a spiritual teacher. She emerged more courageously vulnerable and radiantly loving than ever before.
Allana’s joy for life is contagious. She savors being a mother and pole dances for pleasure. She challenges and inspires her clients to be unapologetically true to themselves and to bow in reverence to their exquisite spiritual and sexual nature.
She’s also a fellow podcaster with her Intimate Conversations Podcast.
In this podcast:
- Get clear on your purpose is the embodiment of divine, God consciousness
- Be on that edge of creativity and be the embodiment of God consciousness
- I choose to be the delicious embodiment of God consciousness and how this statement changed her
- Safety from the outside in
- Safety and approval never come from the outside
- Define safety, security and the sense of home with the divine on the inside
- The science of deliciousness that you feel when you are at one with spirit
- Sexual energy is our fuel
- When you can live through the heart you can completely surrender with courage
- Sacred sexual energy, while staying present, eyes wide open
- Self-love, self-love of our body
- Being in communion with your body
- We will not ever have access to our courage if we keep a wounded heart
- Learning how to navigate intense emotions
- We need to heal our heart to find courage. Being present is half at choice and half, out of control
- Energy will be transformed if you spar with it, dance with it and allow it
- She’s a surrogate relationship with the universe
- The sliver that gets in the way of our growth is what we are talking about
- Self-judgement is a form of control
- When in right balance the divine mind is the servant to the soul and heart – when out of balance the egoic mind, terrified mind
- Generally, the wake-up call comes in the pattern of a health issue, money issue, relationship issue that leads you to take a deeper look at the wounded heart
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Stretching and sex
- Surprising Fact About Allana-
- She’s so vulnerable and open there’s not much people won’t know about her
- Her mom has been gone for 16 years, and people may not know that she still misses her
- Most Important Thing to Know About Allana-
- She loves you, when she lets go of judging she has so much love for people she hasn’t even met. She’s scared and uncertain too, she loves people so much!
- Book: 4 books
- allanapratt.com/7steps (free chapter from her new book) 7 Steps to Manifest Your Beloved
- How to Be and Stay Sexy – 3rd Edition: Attracting the Love and Attention You Deserve Being Exactly Who You Are.
- The Missing Handbook to Motherhood
- GoodMen Project:
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!