Alison is a Certified Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She holds a bachelor of science from UC Berkeley
and focused her resource management degree on agricultural ecology, food policy, and food labeling. She researched the effects of garden curriculum in public schools on child nutrition with the Berkeley Center for Weight and Health and Alice Waters’ Edible Schoolyard program and studied on a Fair Trade coffee cooperative in Peru.
Alison works as a personal coach, challenging clients to overcome limiting beliefs that keep them from joy. She leads hundreds of people online each month in 30 day challenges for kinder living and has written about kindness in the Huffington Post. She also teaches “coffee meditation”
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Art Of Forgiveness, Loving Kindness And Peace Jack Kornfield
- Favorite Song-
- Birthday, Katy Perry
- Best Resource-
- James Altucher, The Altucher Show
- Surprising Fact About Alison-
- She hasn’t kicked her sugar addiction, she loves cookies!
- Most Important Thing to Know About Alison-
- She struggles with kindness and gratitude, it’s not always easy for her. She’s just like everyone else, even though she’s living and guiding the kindness challenge, she’s still a work in progress. Her negative thoughts are there and she’s always practicing in her life as well.
- A Coffee Meditation is taking somebody to coffee and doing something to help them.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!