Alice envisions a world where lifestyle blogs are realized through events. She is building the network of flexible creative talent ready to host fun-filled maker events across the country. Building a community that prioritizes living well and working hard – the possibilities are endless.
Born into a creative world (her mother is an architect/designer and her father is a photographer), Alice surrounds herself with the arts and entrepreneurship. She pursued this intersection at the University of Pennsylvania where she studied Visual Studies and Consumer Psychology. She went on to get her masters degree in Art Business from the Sotheby’s Institute in New York City, before joining the start-up community.
Aimed at bringing joy and the art of flower arranging to modern women everywhere, Alice’s Table Inc. delivers a creative lifestyle through fun social events while empowering women to launch their own businesses through their technology platform.
Alice’s Table is passionately helping women across the country launch their own businesses through their Exec program. They believe that all women deserve their own flexible dream job! Alice’s Table provides Execs with the training, tools and supplies to be successful home business owners.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things, Ben Horowitz
- Favorite Song-
- Downtown, Lady Antebellum – songs attaching to memory are a the most important for her.
- Best Resource-
- Community is most important and critical to use as a resource
- Surprising Fact About Alice-
- She was not a florist before starting this company. Happened into flowers and learned quickly. She knows women can pick it up quickly from the experience of diving into the business.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Alice-
- Everything they do at Alice’s Table is to support women’s entrepreneurship.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!