Adam Gilbert is the founder and Chief Body Tutor at MyBodyTutor.com. Founded in 2009, MBT has helped countless people throughout the world of all ages, sizes and shapes get and stay in shape with its proven methods and program. MBT is known for daily accountability and deep understanding of psychology around food and change.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Dip, Seth Godin
- Favorite Song-
- 4am, Cascade
- Dance and Electronic Music
- Best Resource-
- MyBodyTutor.com – Amazing Resource with his coaches.
- Surprising Fact About Adam-
- That he loves junk food, hamburgers, french fries, ice cream, pizza. Indulging is ok!
- Most Important Thing to Know About Adam-
- He’s insanely committed and passionate about what he does. He knows he can help you if you’re stuck and an emotional eater, he’s here for you!
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!