Front Row Seats
Life is a theater – Invite your audience carefully. Not everyone is healthy enough to have a front row seat in our lives. There are some people in your life that need to be loved from a distance. It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you let go, or at least minimize, your time with draining, negative, incompatible, not-going-anywhere relationships/friendships.
Observe the relationships around you. Pay attention. Which ones lift and which ones lean? Which ones encourage and which ones discourage? Which ones are on a path of growth uphill and which ones are going downhill? When you leave certain people, do you feel better or feel worse? Which ones always have drama or don’t really understand, know or appreciate you?
The more you seek quality, respect, growth, peace of mind, love and truth around you, the easier it will become for your to decide who gets to sit in the FRONT ROW and who should be moved to the balcony of your life. You cannot change the people around you…but you can change the people you are around.
- Who is in your front row who is truly supporting you and your life decisions?
- Who do you keep close but they are not really supporting you and your life and might even be bringing you down?
- Who in the theater is overshadowing your thoughts, feelings and dreams?
- Are there people in your life that you’d be better off not spending time with?
- Are there people in your life you’d like to spend more time with because of the way they make you feel or support you and cheer you on?
I’m just asking you to notice the influences in your life. Sometimes they are very subtle but have a big impact on our well being. Notice where you might want to escort people from your front row to your balcony or maybe, some people don’t even belong in the theater! Allow yourself to be responsible for those people you are keeping close to you who might be the biggest influences on you!
Who’s in your front row?
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!