“You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” ― Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
Creating a daily practice is important for setting the tone of your day. Your energy, your expectations, the tone of your day all stems from how you start. If you don’t have a daily practice, try to create one, start simple, with one thing a day
- Set intentions each day- what do you want to unfold and how you want it to feel each day
- Connect with yourself – giving yourself space for how you want your day to unfold. This could be a few deep breaths over your morning coffee or tea, a meditation, a walk in the neighborhood. Just a few moments of quiet to set the tone. (even 5 minutes before you jump out of bed)
- Ease and grace is a tone I love to inject in my morning practice and meditation.
- Easy World Journal, Julia Rogers Hamrick (EP 4) of Inspired Conversations.
- Connection with yourself and your highest self.
Mantras – I live in Easy World where everything is easy.
Being thoughtful in your day.
Let things work for you and not against you.
Try on a Daily Practice, whatever it looks like for you! Be easy with yourself if this is new for you. Take note of what your practice is each day and how it impacts your energy. Always a good thing to assess your day or week and see how it’s unfolded. Notice the evidence for yourself!
Look forward to hearing how your daily practice unfolds for you! ~ Amy
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!